Évaluations (241)I absolutely LOVE Nessa's shows!!!! She has amazing pieces at incredible prices and her personality is just the best! Highly recommend shopping here!!!! 🔥🍄🔥🍄🔥 Great seller with exceptional style! Thank you Nessa! Loved all my pieces! Great condition, one of a kind. Will be purchasing more from her ❤️❤️ This scarab obsession continues with these gorgeous scarab studs. They’re perfection and the fall color to die for!!! Just another banger box of delicious jewels. So happy!!! nessa.... I love my jewelry, thank you!!!! 😊 That was so fast!! Love my new bracelet! Thanks so much!! 🥰 I love all my stuff. I’m very satisfied. Lovely seller! Absolutely happy with my purchase. Will be back. Love the history. So friendly and packages everything so good🤩🤩 This was my first purchase and I love every piece of jewelry received. Thank you for a great show and for shipping my order so quickly! Love it all ! Thank you 😊 Loved everything that I got from this seller shipping was super fast, looking forward to purchasing again I love everything!! Thank you! Everything is gorgeous, even better than they looked in the show! Lovely host who is knowledgeable and so much fun! Absolutely love my new treasures ✨ thank you queen! Beautiful vintage piece from this seller! Packaging was great and shipped fast. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you Nessa!