Évaluations (1 812)great selection!! Hile has the vibe to keep yoh engaged for hours while running nothing but 💥🔥💥🔥 great packaging and super fast shipping!! highly recommend!! cards came quick and were packed well. This goofball and his annoying wife sell slabs from ECG elite card collector and think they are legit. Widely known as a basement tier company based out of Tennessee with 0 rep in sports card industry, a scam. $9 to grade a card guys! Sells slabs as if they are graded by legit companies. Once i said if hed sell his lamar jackson at raw cause they literally have no value increase, just because it’s in a slab means jack, he bans me off of stream for questioning the legitimacy of ECC. Sorry bud, your wife must have googled if her IQ was under 5, cause that IS legit. People who think grading cards from these widely known frauds makes the cards value go up are just plain scammers. You do you buddy, take advantage of the uneducated people in the sports card industry. “ECC graded this lamar a 9, must be worth a lot more” lol mf is tripping. Goof. great steals on cards I'll definitely shop with him again auctions went quickly no stalling nobody whining highly recommend fast shipping, as described and great seller great show! awesome vibes! Excellent so happy with the cards I received and had so much fun with this host! Thanks for a fun singles show and some amazing cards! Would recommend to anyone! Great seller thank you! Awesome deals I will be back for more slabs 🔥🔥🔥 Great all around, thanks! Great cards and fast shipping Great cards and shipped well 👍👍😁 thanks
Fast shipping packaged very well! Awesome deals, seller and experience! Definitely would recommend checking out his streams. I’d buy from him again. Always a great experience and well packaged order. thank you for the giveaway Everything is great but I think I got the wrong givvy. Was asked who’s my team but got a different team. Other than that, no complaints! Great show! Great deals! Everyone should buy here! A+++. Great seller, great Product, Quick shipping!!