Évaluations (1 342)Super chill seller and an awesome guy! He worked out a deal with me on some playable cards I really wanted and gave me a crazy good price. Everything shipped quickly and arrived safely, with every card sleeved and in a top loader, all well protected in bubble wrap. Great experience all around — highly recommend! 💕 Love the vibes bro and thanks for the card! one of the best guys on what not! Awesome Seller. Very knowledgeable, and very fast shipping. Would highly recommend! Received them! Thank you so much.
Had fun doing business with you. 🙏🏼 great vibes and great seller. 100% recommended Fire stream literally lol Very nice person . Loved his show Thank you for the card but the mail man destroyed the card it's all bend. Am still following you my dude. Great vibes great person and what a crazy 24 hour stream!!! fishing in the background catching fish some dude catch a shark and running packs. Blew my mind and I couldn’t leave love the streams and cards shipped with care much love homie. everything came in a great Always a pleasure!! Thank you so very much for the cards ! Everything came in great can’t wait to do more business with you soon ty for the cards my man! w givvies w product w host all around 10/10 Great quality cards, fast shipping and Great seller! 100% recommend I won a giveaway and it ended up being the classic misrepresentation of what a giveaway should be. I was sent one Chinese bulk card after being in the stream for hours. Very disappointed. Also was shipped in a letter with no protection.I ran over a 150 giveaways in a 24 hr stream with packs and other giveaways mixed in. Anyone who asked what it was I was very clear I’m sorry you have a 2 star review on a free holo card. I hope you have a wonderful day. One of the greatest on whatnot. Fast shipping. Great seller.