Évaluations (284)awesome show! great stuff no stress thanks for everything! fast shipping and great packaging Great packaging and really fast shipment!! Love the free book as well!! Great vendor! Thank you for the freebies!!! Just as described. Great seller. Highly recommend. Thanks! I got the the books and thanks for putting in2 more Great seller and fast shipping! Thank you 😊 thanks for making it easy..packing was great and merchandise was as advertised in the auction Hippy takes his time to make sure you are happy, can’t say much more about someone than the way he treats others- and Hippy goes above and beyond. Looking forward to our next deal! Great service thanks a lot
Thank you so much for the cards. The greeting card made my wife and I both laugh. Very happy to receive these. Thank you so much I received the books they look amazing🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Awesome books and stream thank you!!! Clean copies sadly tape was on my book teared a bit of the cover on the way out hippybarginflipperVendeur
so sorry , tape should not contact a book in a bag , very sorry Fast shipping, everything great. Thanks Thank you for the extremely fast shipping. As well as everything being packaged secured. And if y'all haven't checked out one of his shows, I highly recommend you do so. He's a very nice he has some very hard to find books. Only thing you gotta do is ask him for it Thanks bro this comic book is super rad Excellent seller and fast shipping