Évaluations (869)As described on timeThank you Gary for taking the time to leave a great review 😊 Thank you Thank you for the review Jeremy! Came perfectly packaged as always We appreciate your business Cory! Great quality as usual thank you can’t wait to go fishingWe appreciate the review Derric 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼 everything was neatly packed and secured. everything arrived just as I saw in the show. best seller I've used.Thank you for your business and leaving a great review Colton! Order arrived very fast and perfectly packaged. I couldn't be happier with the Seller... Great Seller 10/10 experience
I appreciate the review brother! 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼 Awesome seller Thank you for your support Darren! Brandon is a great seller. Packaging is always supreme, Products are quality, and he will always make sure you’re getting a deal. Hands down my most frequently watched show Thank you Cory for your review and kind words. We appreciate you! Fast shipping, I cant wait to try them dragonflies! Thank you for the review Benito! Let me know how you like them 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼 Great prices, fast shipping, and I love this guys energy! Gun show to watch!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jeremy. If you are looking for custom painted lures and glides that are top tier, please follow 646tackle! Great looking senkos
Thank you for the review Marcus! Always knocks it out of the park great show, fast shipping and awesome baits! His packaging is beyond on point as well, I had usps crush a package and no baits were harmed.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ricky 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼 These are amazing thanks Thanks for the review Derric! Shown 3 on the screen and said whoever got it would be getting all 3 and got 1
Hey Gage, all the custom top water plopper style baits were custom painted and started at $8 each and I specified buyers choice during the auction. You picked the 1 you wanted and never put in a cancellation. You won the auction for $9 for 1 custom painted bait 😊 If you ever have any confusion or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out so we can make it right.
We appreciate your business. Thx brotha!! 3d print is awesome!! Perfect Thanks for the review John 🤜🏼💥🤛🏼 Good quality customs always a good time even better deals We appreciate you Logan 😊 Great prices and great dude
Got what i ordered!!
Looks great cant wait to fish with it
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review Guillermo! great deals Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review Clint! Good seller, prompt shipping Great seller good products and fast shipping what more could you ask for!!!Hook & Hustle Tackle Co is a great seller on here as well. Thanks for the review!