Évaluations (4 041)A++++ fast shipping, great packaging, and arrived exactly as described.
Thank you! great deals and ships fast Every affordable and awesome stuff Great packaging and quick shipping All arrived in perfect shape! Great buy! Got the Collector Edition and some Peppermint too, thank you! Great price and fast shipping thank you so much. Quality was amazing my granddaughter loved it!! Dumpling was super cute as the givy Arrived on time and my daughter loves it! item as expected and fast delivery ty Received the wrong items I purchased. Unhappy with my purchase. I spent $61 on squishies and received the wrong ones. The first 2 I purchased were the ones my girls really wanted but instead of receiving an oil banana we got a cheap giant banana. I did receive a refund but I wouldn’t have gone to buy so many more had I know we would get the wrong ones. Received fast. Super squishy Two of the dumplings were already popped and leaking. Fun items and really fast shipping thank you great prices for great Squishies