Évaluations (2 820)Cool mini fig. Thank you! You can’t make it in this business if you’re too nice! Try telling Hotep that! She’s kind, she’s successful, and you’re missing out if you’re not watching her shows! Great game! Great seller!! Love the vibes and figs. Thank you! Great seller fast shipping Got my order, the figs look great, thank you. For the money spent got a tiny Lego figure. Hi! I’m sorry you were disappointed with your item. This was a Surprise Set Show, and the complete show rules and format were provided in the show notes before the purchase. The item you received was one of the LEGO items included in the disclosed show format.
I understand that surprise shows may not be for everyone, but the rules and possible outcomes were available before participating. Thank you for your feedback! Thank you. Quick ship great service Super great items and I’m sooo happy with my purchases!!! Thank you!!!!! Perfect condition and great price on Legos Items were as described, well packaged and shipped fast. Thank you! My hottie 🥵 Her shows are fire 🔥