Évaluations (1 271)Phenomenal seller! Would purchase again 100x product was even better in person than I expect. Clean, packaged well, and prompt, can’t ask for more!! obsessed and packaged super well! Incredible I live in Ontario,Canada packing was impeccable. Everything arrived in great condition and I am very happy with my purchase and I’m definitely gonna be ordering again. Thank you! Happy with my purchase! I really like the doily and the vintage embroidered hanky has my daughter's initial on it. I am saving for her wedding for something blue. shipping was fast and items you nicely packaged. love all my items and they were packaged well! excellent seller fun show excellent packaging and fast shipping! thank you! Thank you so much for the great little ironstone creamer. Beautifully wrapped ... and the black arrow is SOO helpful 😉😉. Thank you! Thank you so much for your flexibility and shipping so quickly. Very happy with my shelves and swan figurine. Packing was great and fast shipping. Thank you!!! So beautiful and packaged with care! Absolutely in love! Great as always. Awesome seller I just love the ceramic mallard duck. The colors are so vibrant. Shipping was fast and the duck was securely wrapped with no issues. Absolutely worth it!!! Ty