Évaluations (9 738)Thank you very much, I always look forward to your stream. The competition is fantastic and I enjoy the game.
batmanz5 thank you for the chance to win a pair of SB love show fast and safe shipping thank you absolutely amazing. made my week. thank you 😊 hworks
Your shows are fantastic and really have a great time each and every one. Thank you Batmobile!!! absolutely best show out there!! love his energy and its a fun show. He has blessed me with some great goodies. this is a fun way to get a chance at winning something amazing. everything has been perfect condition. Definitely recommend checking them out!!!! 👌 thank you for the givvy your awesome!! Always goes above and beyond appreciated you top seller ty Thank you for the giveaway!! thank you for the shirt and all the other goodies I appreciate it. Great guy! Always goes the extra mile for his customers and I feel like he actually wants everyone to get a great deal. I continuously go back to his show because it’s always a great experience whether I win a shoe or not. Much respect! Thank you again for all you do! fast shipping fun stream 😎 great product 😎 Everybody needs to support this show!!! He goes above & beyond to help other sellers & is the epitome of paying everything forward!! Big fan & my #1 show!! Explanation of what the givey is very confusing as thinking getting a shoe but do not but free is free. i appreciate the extras 🤝💚