Évaluations (5 066)You guys are awesome, thanks again! Fast and secure shipping as always! Thank you!! Thank you for the giveaway! Thanks again for the givy!! Great show, clean cards for the most part. Have to question his camera after a few cards I purchased at grade prices. GIVEY GOBBLERS don't be too upset when your ETB doesn't arrive. I'm 0-2 in receiving mine... but imagine getting upset over a something you might have received for free. Wasn’t what was advertised on screen .You won a $35 giveaway but we ran out so I sent you a $70 giveaway instead… Extremely clean card and fair price …. Great streamer six star review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫🔥🔥👍 I have bought hundreds or thousands of cards on this app and this is legitimately the first time I’ve been so over the top impressed with the condition “LEGITIMATELY MINT” so many people give mint or near mint conditions and when they arrive it’s not always as it was described. These were clearly fresh pulls or taken care of in an over achieving level. Really appreciate the sale as always! Only the best from IBC! Fast shipping, card was just as described! GOAT bro fr! 💯 A little silvering on the bottom of the but video said only 1 freckle. Overall very happy with this as I needed it for my collection and this was still a very clean card!! Thank you for the bundle! Pulled the Gwynn full art and another full art item!! the kahunas on this guy... Thank you ibuycollectibles. I Love the show! Thanks for the packs pulled a full art clefairy Thanks for the big givy boys
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 10 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️