Évaluations (369)always has unique and phenomenal quality items thank you so much, definitely not sleep on the shop either! cant wait til your next show🫶✨️im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Thank you! 🫶🥰 Packaged well and shipped fast.im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
🫶 this was a beautiful amethyst cut into the shape of a shark which will go perfectly with our sharktoothery aesthetic and will be used on our display table when we set up our booth!! thanks again! im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
That’s awesome! You are welcome! 🫶 I enjoyed the show and really likethe ruler with a Unakitecrystal. The extra crystals were such a treat!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
🫶🫶 I felt so lucky to win Kendra’s givey—a sweet clear/rose quartz piggy! Even though one ear has a minor chip, she’s still beyond adorable! I always try to buy something whenever I win a givey so the seller doesn't have to eat the shipping cost alone. This time, I picked up two brass crystal bookmarks/rulers—one with labradorite and one with rose quartz. Even though the rose quartz looked slightly different in person compared to on stream, it’s still overall gorgeous and I really love it!
I also have to shout out Kendra’s packaging: she uses thin, non-damaging tape first, and then secures the outer layer with standard clear tape. It’s super easy to unwrap without creating a mess, and best of all, the bubble wrap stays completely intact so it can be reused! Such an incredible and thoughtful seller. I highly recommend everyone go hang out in Kendra’s live streams! 🐷💖✨im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Omgosh 🫶. Thank you so much! That lighting is so tricky. I appreciate you messaging me so we could verify it was correct. I always want everyone happy with their purchases. I appreciate you more than you know! Such a pleasant experience purchasing from Kendra! I’m extremely pleased with my turtle 🐢 and she even gave me a few mini turtles as a Free Gift!! Made my day!! Thank you so much Kendra!! 100% recommend this seller!!! im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are very welcome! 🫶 it’s beautiful thank youim2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! 🫶 Thanks so much for the stickers and druzy heart as givey. Absolutely love them so much. 100% recommend this wonderful seller. im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you! 🫶 Absolutely gorgeous! Great packing fast shipping! Thank you 😊 im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you! 🫶 Five star rating isn’t enough stars! ⭐️ Live my purchases, hostess was genuine and created a fun, engaging and enjoyable experience. im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Thank you! 🫶🫶 I’m glad you love your items! Beautifully packed and great product. What a wonderful seller. Thank you!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you so much! 🫶 Fast shipping and well packed. I absolutely love my rose quartz squirrel. It's so cute and my daughter will love it! Thank you so much! 💝🥰💖🐿im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you very much! 🫶 Fabulous!!!! The stickers were hilarious!!!!!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Love that! Thank you! 🫶 Thank you very much! im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you! 🫶 I had issues with the USPS and finally got it all handled. I won’t get what was sent to me. But the seller had nothing to do with it. I have enjoyed her shows and bought other things from her. Thank you very much.im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
That makes me so mad for you. I’m sending you a message. Thank you for the awesome goodies!!!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you! 🫶 They’re all sooo cute! Packaged very well. Really appreciate the free gift as well. Thanks so much!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are very welcome! Thank you! 🫶 Love my givvy! Such a cute mini and the stickers were hilarious! im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
That’s awesome! 🫶 Everything I receive today was amazing.. 🤩 thank you guys so much!! im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Yay! I’m glad it got there! You are welcome! Thank you! 🫶 Everything was Perfect! Shows are always fun and crystals are amazing. Fast delivery and everything wrapped carefully. Thank you ❤️ im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Awesome! Thank you! 🫶 Thank you!im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! 🫶 Stunning, perfect , carefully wrapped, packaged and I will be recommending this seller to family and friends. im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
Thank you! We appreciate you! 🫶 Love ❤️ my Thai Chi cow. Hrs super cute. Thank You ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! 🫶 If I could give ten stars, I would! Everything was packaged with care. All the items were in great shape. Loved her stickers. The freebies were so appreciated and a lovely surprise. I will definitely be a repeat customer! Tysm! 🙏♥️im2sweet_treasuresVendeur
You are welcome! Thank you so much! 🫶