Évaluations (138)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Gorgeous quality pieces at amazing prices ⭐️ great seller!!! Thank you for the earring givy!😊 Always great jewelry! Love all my purchases ❤️ Luvya gurl tysm! Love everything so much🥰. Thank you as always Beautiful items and top tor customer service
Will definitely purchase again Beautiful pieces. Nicely wrapped. A gasp worthy box for sure! Thank you so much for the jewelry. And thanks for the note that you put in so I know what stones they are. Than You! I love the Necklace simply beautiful! And so is the Givy very sweet! Oh my goodness... thank you for my beautiful necklace. I am so in love with it !!! And thank you for the generous gift of the pretty heart earrings... this was definitely a great show and I can't wait for the next one .
The packaging was so nice and the card with a personal touch makes it such a pleasure to do business with you .. you are wonderful and I am grateful I stumbled upon you. I will be buying more definitely !!! Shannon thank you so much for all my goodies!😍😍 I absolutely love the lapis necklace❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️thank you so much my friend! 🫶🥰🫶 Oh my gosh. What an amazing bundle of beautiful items!!!!the givy is beautiful. Thank you. Great seller!!
Fast delivery!! Awesome items!! Thanks!! Had a minor issue and seller more than made up for it by giving me free items that were just lovely. She communicated well and every item I got fantastic. Very satisfied with my purchases. Everything was so carefully packaged and absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you!! ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ As always, fast shipping and great deals!! They are all beautiful! Thank you! As always, fast shipping and wrapped like a "baby-on-board" lol. It's like Christmas when my packages come from this gal. Thanks again!! Shannon is an amazing seller!! Her shows are incredible and the jewelry Bingo is great. She takes such care in packaging everything that is ordered for each of her buyers. I highly recommend her for some unique and beautiful pieces! Five stars all around! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ As per usual, speedy shipping, items wrapped with care and secure. Love love love this vendor. Great deals on lovely jewelry. Thanks again love the items!! Definitely buy again!!