Évaluations (254)One of my favorite sellers. Always has great merchandise. Fair pricing. Super super quick shipping fast shipping awesome seller and packaging happy with my purchase Freaking amazing seller. Amazing prices. Awesome attitude. Fair pricing and extremely fast shipping. Been buying from this seller for months now. Definitely top of my favorites.
I had a great experience buying this game from this seller. The game was exactly as advertised, and the seller did a great job explaining the game and what I was getting. The communication was clear, honest, and helpful throughout the sale.
The game was sold to me at a very great price, especially considering the quality and performance. I’m very happy with the purchase and feel like I got excellent value for my money.
I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone looking to buy a game. Great seller, great price, and a great experience overall! 10/10. didn't show back for condition. didn't respond to messages asking for more pics. Misleading. Might want to double check who you purchased from when reviewing. Item listed Buy it now from shop. Pictures provided in description. No messages received. amazing seller and show package was shipped great arrived safe and sound Came really nice and packaged and had a game I’ve been looking for awhile, nice see selection of games, would definitely recommend Thank you nice and crispy! Fast af shipping a1 quality thank you thank you Carlos 😊 🙏 ☺️ it was sooo nicely packaged 😀 very fast delivery 😀 😄 see you next show 😀 Thank you for the funky items so fun Item arrived as described thank you Extreme pleasure to work with. Always have a blast Great deal, shipped with care & in wonderful condition! came quick and exactly as pictured thanks I’ll be honest it was a good purchase, got what I paid for. Also good communication. Packaged with care & in great condition!
This guy best guy on this app Bought some games from this seller and couldn’t be happier. Prices were extremely fair and the quality was top notch — everything worked perfectly and was in excellent condition. Shipping was fast, packaging was solid, and communication was great the whole time. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for great games at great prices! Bought some games from this seller and couldn’t be happier. Prices were extremely fair and the quality was top notch — everything worked perfectly and was in excellent condition. Shipping was fast, packaging was solid, and communication was great the whole time. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for great games at great prices! Bought some games from this seller and couldn’t be happier. Prices were extremely fair and the quality was top notch — everything worked perfectly and was in excellent condition. Shipping was fast, packaging was solid, and communication was great the whole time. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for great games at great prices!