Évaluations (2 537)i loved everything i purchased. thank you! Thank you so much for the gift card! Always enjoy your shows! The funnest show! The loveliest host!! Also, all of my items arrive as described and shipped out at lightning speed! This is my favorite show on WN EVER!! 🤩
So much love your way Kristin! 🤍 Thank you for the Givey!!! 😉💯🔥 thank you for all my goodies!! SUPER fast and love them all! love the lip gloss givey too!!!! Best seller on what not 😊 Ty so much for great products!! the xs actually fit. I'll send pic. the med shirt fit small. different brand though. but love both!! thanks Love shopping with you! ❤️ great deals. Always a fun show! Thank you for all the amazing deals! I appreciate you 💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My boys love their new underwear! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my new PJs! Thanks!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing and fun seller! Items came wrapped and perfect in a record fast ship! Will shop again 12/10 Great items & fast delivery!! Thank you, Kristen! The cameras are perfect for my little great nieces for Christmas. Your son cute everything is wonderful ❤️ Received everything but the giveaway, but I was not there for that, so I'm am 100% happy. Love my little speaker! Thank you. Fantastic! Such a nice seller !🥰🔥🔥!! Love it all thank you !! Highly recommend this seller !! Love this seller & how quick she ships! Items are all quality and as described!