Évaluations (390)I absolutely adore all my pens from Stephanie. Mulan is stunning! Every time I look at her I discover more beautiful details. Beyond Amazing! I can’t wait to see what she creates next😍 Thank you 💕 I found you on a raid train and you have the most lovely items. My pens had fancy beads and bows. They arrived lightening fast, packed with care. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift that was included in my package. It was unnecessary, but I absolutely love it. I will be a return customer hands downThank you so much!! 🥹💕 This seriously made my day! I’m so happy you loved your pens and your little gift. Thank you for finding me on the raid train and giving my shop a chance! Hope to see you soon🫶🏼 Amazing 3D grabs! You did an amazing job and of course had to add them to my collection 💕 thank you for the freebies 💕🫶🏼Ahhh thank you so much!! 🥹💕 I’m so glad you loved your 3D goodies! I’m still getting the hang of it so i appreciate your kind words and support 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Absolutely the cutest pens and stands. Love her creativity. Always arrives in perfect shape, wrapped well, and ships fast. Always comes with the sweetest thank you gifts. You are seriously the sweetest!! 🥹💕 Thank you so much for always supporting me and my little shop! I’m so happy you love your pens and stands, and you already know I have to throw a little something extra in there! 😂🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the Givvy!! Emma did so good!! Thank you Lucy 🩷🩷🩷 I let Emma know about your sweet review for her 🩷🩷🩷 Amazing. Love all of her pieces. Amazing quality and shipped very well. Thank you so much for always coming back and supporting me! 🥹💕 It truly means more than you know. I’m so happy you continue to love your pieces, and I appreciate you SO much! 🫶🏼✨ loved the pens and a super surprise with. Thanks Friend..So glad you loved everything 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 absolutely perfect! would give 10 starts if i could! Thank you so much for the sweet review 🫶🏻 you made my day ☺️ Cutest pen ever! Absolutely love it! Shipping was fast and appreciative of the govey! Thank you so much for the sweet review 🫶🏻 So happy you loved your givey! Really cute, thank you!Thank YOU! 🥰💕 So happy you love it! I appreciate your support! 🫶🏼 absolutely precious, well made, scented, well packaged, adorably nostalgic. i’m in loveYou’re so sweet! 🥹💗 Thank you so much for your support!🫶🏻 Stephanie did an amazing job on this Harley pen and it was even more spectacular in person! And what a generous soul she is! Not only did she include sweet little gifts but also sent another Harley pen and a Joker stand! I was blown away and burst into tears after seeing what she sent! Fabulous seller! Awww 🥹💗 This seriously made my heart so happy! I’m so glad you loved everything. You absolutely deserved the little extras! Thank you so much for your support and sweet review! 🫶🏼✨ Really cute pen. Thank you.Glad you liked it! Thank you 🫶🏻 Love all the new neon beads and bows. Thank you! Amazing seller and so many great deals Thank you so much friend for always supporting me 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love this so much!!! Beautifully crafted. thank you!Yay!! I’m so happy you loved your Ursula car charm! I hope she makes you smile every time you drive 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Finally opened my box and WOW!!! All my pens are amazing. LOVED EVERY SINGLE ITEM I purchased. Thank you!! 💕 It means so much to me that you loved everything 🫶🏻🫶🏻 🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯🐝 the sweetest Honey Winnie the Pooh note holder! I adore him and everything Steph makes! Thank you! 💕Aww thank you!! 💗 I appreciate you so much! 🫶🏻 I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the pens I bought from you! They are adorable and so well made. Well packaged and quick shipping! Thank you!!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼Thank you for shopping with me! 🫶🏼💗 I’m so happy you love your goodies! Thank you so much! I love the pen! Thank you so much for the kind review 🫶🏻🫶🏻 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You!
Thank you so much for my package! 📦 I truly appreciate it. Everything arrived safely, and it was packaged with great care. 📦💕 The shipping was also very fast, which made the experience even better. Thank you for your attention to detail and excellent service. I appreciate your kindness and would gladly recommend you to others!
🙏🏾📦✨ Thank you again!
Thank you for my free gift 🎁 I appreciate you so muchThank you SO much for such a sweet and thoughtful review! 🥹💗 I’m so happy everything arrived safely and that you loved your little gift! I truly appreciate your support more than you know. Thank you again for supporting my small business! 💕📦 My sister saw my pens and it became a game of mine. Thank you for the beautiful pens they were shipped well and I received them so quickly. I appreciate you!! 🥹💕 So glad everything arrived safely! Great product, fast shipping💕Love my new pens! Thank you
So happy you loved everything! 🫶🏼