Évaluations (1 098)Love these mesh bags! ❤️❤️❤️ Two of my favorite sellers! So kind and funny! Thank you ladies!! The best charms on this platform by far!! Love the unique features of every piece ❤️❤️, thank you for the gift 💝 Thanks for the giveaway!! Great show! HEY BABES YALL DONT EVER DISAPPOINT
AMAZING SELLERS
AMAZING PACKAGING
THANKS FOR THE EXTRAS I APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH☮️💟 Thanks for the giveaway. Nice towel and the flat irons were the perfect size for my wife. First purchases from instabagbabe and loved all the beautiful charms I purchased! They also included the COA for the upcycled items I bought! So good! Well packaged and thank you for the “extra” you included!!! Love hopping on to your shows! I love my items there are gift and I am so happy with my purchase thanks do much Oh my gosh love my coach turnlock satchel!! Always love all the amazing extra goodies you send!! Amazing hosts, fabulous packaging!! Will keep coming back for more!! Love you ladies! 🥰🫶🏼🐼 Tysm for the givy so cute 💕 Thank you for all the cuteness 😀 Thank you so much! Love my charm it’s more beautiful in person Y’all nailed it again 😘😘😘😘😘Thanks again Beautiful 🤩 💕 fast 💨 shipping and my items are absolutely beautiful!! Will purchase soon again and again! Too the Host your Amazing 🤩 Thanks 😊 again!! love the host. she's a gem. The chain accessory is so adorbs Absolutely beautiful customer charms! Love them so much thanks for a great experience from order to arrival Very creative one of a kind charms! I love my purchase 😍‼️ ❤️ thank you Beautiful love 💕 all my items absolutely stunning everything I purchase. I shall return soon to purchase again! Keep up the good work! Love 💕 love everything I purchase amazing 🤩 and Gorgeous hosts!!! Takes time in explaining the items and shipping is super fast 💨! Thank you for the gifts also Ladies… will definitely be buying again!!!! My favorite sellers on this app Beautiful items as always. Great women to work with. And has great energy during their shows. Honest and respectful. Highly recommend My Ed Hardy tote is soooooo cute thank youuu!!!