Évaluations (194)Love everything! Amazing sellers and super sweet! Thank you so much!! Will be back again!Thank you SO much Jayden! ❤️💋 You’re an icon ⭐️ Love the bra and your sweet note!😭 I'll be splurging soon at your show!! 🔥 Thank you so much ❤️❤️ the two of you have such great banter and make a wonderful team, plus your finds are truly one of a kind!! And your handwritten note was the sweetest thing ever 🥹 I'll definitely be back!Awwwe 🥰 this is such a sweet review! We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to seeing you soon 💗 😍🤩😘Thank you Celeste for the kind review! We hope you love your items 💋✨ See you soon Baddie :-) Every show is such a great time! Such cute and high quality pieces with very reasonable prices and fast shipping! They are the most genuine people and make you feel so comfortable and welcome! Couldn’t recommend their shows enough 🫶🏻Awww 🥰 you made our dreams come true being besties w a diva legend who is as fabulous as the icon her self 💋⭐️ One of my favs on here ! Always a great shopping experience with The InternetBrats 🫶🏽💓 That is so sweet! BTW you are SO pretty Rontasia 💖✨ great quality fast shipping Thanks for the review Ali :-) it’s always more fun when you pop into our show 💗✨ I absolutely love these two, they bring such joy in their lives, they are unique. If you are looking for something spunky for next night out then they will be great place for you. They have so many options to choose from. Jamiejam you are like family to us ❤️ you always know how to put a smile on our faces! Thank you 🙏🏼 very entertaining show! I hope they can get more male pieces in the future!Thank you cutie! We’re gonna get some more men’s stuff in soon :-) amazing and so cute and great quality too! they even left a hand written note, I love that they are connecting with their audience/customers it’s super sweet, thank you🖤🖤You made our day 😘 TY Baddie✨ 5/5 stars as always! I LOVE INTERNETBRATS 💖 their lives and packages always make my day :) they put their whole hearts into the experience, from their entertaining themed shows to the packaging 📦 ✨️ They are the sweetest, funniest people around! Plus they have the hottest items 🔥 thank you for the goodies!!! Love all of my items always!! Show is always so fun!! Loved my bundle! Loved the note left for me in it too. The nails are cute, the set is cute, the shirt is cute—and everything fits like a glove. Love these people and their energy! Thank you for the note and stickers. 🫶🏽 I absolutely love my pieces! They have an amazing collection to match their amazing energy! Gave such personal and cute notes and extra stickers in my package, really made my day. Definitely some of my favorite sellers on this app. 🫶🏽 Soo cute, literally got a new with tag graill with the fastest shipping from some lovely sellers!! Can’t wait to buy againLove to see you at our shows 🥰 Love my lingerie set so much! Thank you internetbrats 🫶🏿Thank you Andi. You are a hottie 💋 Such cvnty tops! Absolutely inlove
Lol, I’m glad you had a great experience with us ❤️ Literally always in awe when I get my packages from these two beautiful wonderful people. They sell the best items. I was incredibly touched! the givy was beautiful! 😍 ur show is wonderful and I appreciate u alot! 💜💜💜💜You’re such a sweetheart 👼🏼 TYSM ✨ Adorable items. Great prices. Awesome customer service and packaging. Thanks Thank you for such a kind review!
-XOXO Internetbrats Thank you for the amazing giveaway and always a blast to watch and buy from your lives 🫶💕🥰 I couldn’t describe how exciting I am to wear ALL the pieces I’ve gotten from them. They are amazing and I love just being in their lives but the clothing is beautiful! Oh and so fun!