Évaluations (637)Another epic zoo show with great deals! expertly packed with care and shipped quickly! thank you again!! 🤘 I love your variety of sassy adult humor. your shows are so fun to watch. always happy with my purchases. tysm 😊 just.love my magnets, ty so much Another awesome haul from Zoo. I spend way too much money every week in her shoes. 🤣 She just has way too many cool and unique items!! Thank You for everything! 😊 Loved everything 💜 such a sweet seller thank you so much ! 😊 Thank you so much ! Fast shipping too !!! So beautiful! Thank you so much! Thank you so much love the new zoofetti! 😂 Amazing seller! Great vibes in the shows. Great items. Fast shipping. Great packaging! Highly recommend! Zoo is the absolute best, getting everything I wanted printed and expertly packed and shipped very quickly! Her shows are the absolute best 🤘 Thank you! Thanks I love the prototype beads & fast shipping !!! Another package with unique stuff! Can’t get enough of these! 3d prints are awesome. Thank you If y’all haven’t ordered from her before, you’re missing out! My absolute FAVORITE packages to open!! You’re guaranteed to smile at least once😁 Thank you soooooo much!! I love everything❤️✨ Amazing 3D printed art work! Really fast shipping! So sweet and down to earth! I am so in love with my signs can't wait to hang them. my coffin sign is the best, ty so much Thanks for the Glock key chain and the grenade with all the little goodies inside. 😄 These will be going on my desk at work. 🫶🏻. I’m sure questions will be asked. Lol. Everyone…..BM/F, you won’t regret it. Always a good time, just leave your sensitive feelings at the door. One of my favorite shows to watch and buy in!! Great quality and unique items!! Highly recommend! Wow!!! What a great giveaway package, so much 3d printed goodies 😀 Also a really nice packing job with notes and just an all around wonderful experience. I 💯% recommend and I will be a repeat customer. itsbasicallyazooinhereVendeur
So glad to have you as part of the Zoo crew🐵🙉🙊