Évaluations (484)Sold me an ancient coin that was supposed to be silver but it was not, it was bronze. Don’t buy from this guy, sold me something that he said was silver. Turned out to be bronze. I said something to him on his show. So he blocked me. I would give him zero stars if I could. Super happy with purchases! Awesome coins and great inventory. Thanks again! Fast shipping great value 👍 Fast shipping great value 👍👍 SUPER FAST shipping. Great packaging. Thanks! I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you ! Chopmarked baby! Love the Yen’s. Thanks for an awesome coin Excellent Show & Seller! Fast shipping all arrived Great. Highly recommended Seller. Awesome deals. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‼️ Thank you Fast shipping great value 👍👍 Great streamer. Honest deals and some unique numismatics! Thank you! Great prices will always shop here Good package shipped quick Fantastic coins, just beautiful! Smooth transaction hands down. Arrived packsged securely and in just days from purchase. Looking to bookmark your future shows.. Thank you!!! Fast shipping. Good packaging. Great seller. item was as described. looking forward to more purchases with this seller.