Évaluations (315)Amazing! Love them! Great wheel. Awesome host. Everything arrived carefully packaged to ensure they were safe. Thank you so much. Nicely packaged-just as decribed..thank you so much-this was my first Robby! I received my items in perfect condition. I wish the seller had listed that the sealed items I spun for were also POP NOW CONFIRMED The package was carefully packed, and everything arrived safely. Thank you very much for the extra items—that was a really lovely gesture that I truly appreciate.
Thank you so much. Fast shipping and packaged well. Appreciated!!! thank you!! Such a great wheel!!🥰🩷 thank you. shipping was quick. cute sonny angel! check out their shows. Best buyers givvy ever. Thank you Fast shipping and everything was packed perfectly. I appreciate the awesome givy and thank you so much! 😊 💚 I’m so happy with my Shopping Molly hang card that I won on a surprise set! The seller is kind, fun, and professional. Shipping was quick and well packed! 10/10 recommend!! Everything is great, super fun wheel, good floors and great prices! Can’t wait for the next one. Such a great and generous seller!! Ty so much!! You are so generous! 🩷🩷🩷 Great wheel run be an amazing seller. Thanks so much. I love them both! Thank you for taking such care with the packaging. So appreciated!