Évaluations (7 938)Fast shipping. Good quality. so cute thank you so much So glad we found jandbliquidations. Great products. Izzy (fur baby) loves her treats. Bought cat products for our grand kitty. Will buy from again. 💕🐶 My dogs love when I shop with you! 😊Thank you. Always amazing, the only place I will buy my dog supplies ! Very happy with the purchase and my boxer loved the treat sample
My dog goes love everything I ordered, super spoiled! Fast shipping and in great condition! I've got 3 happy puppers now. Thank you! my order arrived quickly, dogs loved they're treats! Everything came just as described, thank you! Thank you everything came just as described! My doggos love it all! Thanks! 😊 as you might be able to tell my babies are spoiled rotten but they deserve everything they get. this was a great place to shop for them and I got some really great deals. thanks so much Mr. and Mrs. I will certainly be returning. You are the best! Love these thank you so much for the pet bandana! picture soon to come!! 💜 Quickest at getting your order shipped to you! Very respectable show and products! Thank you! Amazing treats for the dogs at a great price! Thank you so much! my pups loved everything!!!🐾💙