Évaluations (888)Great Deal on the Betsey Johnson necklace, definitely going with my collection. Thank you 💜 omg I LOVE this betsey Johnson spider ring. I'm obsessed and I hate spiders but I had to have it lol I finally scored that orange snake pilgrim bracelet!!!! yeeesssssss🧡🧡🧡🧡 thanks Jane you're the best!!! and thank you for the earrings that match my necklace. you're too good to me absolutely loved my jewelry and the cute giveaways. you're the best!!! I cannot get over how beautiful this trinket box is!! Amazing!! Absolutely amazing!! Another fabulous package from Jane! Love everything I get from Jane!! Jane is the absolute best!! Beautiful items beautifully packaged! A package from Jane is a package of sunshine! Item as described. Awesome seller. Would buy again. 😊 Great brooches. Packaged with care and arrived quickly! A++++++ Thank you for the beautiful givvy! Love each one of beauties! Thank you sweet friend, always enjoy your shows! 🩷🤗 you always have the best followers giveys. big sparkles said thank you you always have the best items and the best deals!!! friends for life!!!!!! big sparkles says hi🧡💜🧡💜🧡💜🦄🦄🦄 OMG that snake ring was gorgeous!!! I need an orange one lol 🤣🤣🤣 Beautiful as always! Love my rings! I put them on right away when I got them. They are perfect! Love this vintage cross! Fantastic quality & so detailed & beautiful! I'll definitely buy from seller again! Great show and love my items. Ty A package from Jane is like a package of sunshine! Always great prices and unique items.