Évaluations (84)Great packaging and shipping was fast 🙏🏻 super happy about my first buy! great packaging and speedy speedy ship time, deff gonna be a repeat customer one of the best sellers on the entire app! THANKS AGAIN 😁 packed great and a pika 25th stamp w it W<3 Absolutely incredible packaging!!! Thank you so much for putting so much care in sending these my way!! Thank you for sacrificing your sealed to help my finish my trio 🫶🏼 you’re the best! items showed up in as shown condition, packaging was great and it was shipped out quickly! And they left me a personalized note in my order, which is a super nice surprise 💚 always brings the deals and chill vibes, has one of the most beautiful hands❤️🔥 on WN Thank you Jarob for the lovely note and cards. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to find me cards that I don’t have! 10/10 seller Fast shipping, immaculate packaging and amazing streamer Awesome streamer and very good deals 🫶🏻 10/10 seller! I asked for pink chonkers and jarob delivered! He went searching high and low to help me with my collection. 🫶🏼 Great interaction …. Would buy from again !!!! Great interaction … would buy from again !!! love all my card and thank you for free gift. Fast delivery great packaging Love the packaging and the note on the card one of the best purchases I’ve received definitely recommend. Great host talks to his chat will even look for some cards you want or need and his pricing is great. Great seller! The item arrived exactly as described, was shipped promptly, and was packaged securely. Everything went smoothly. Thank you! Great seller with awesome cards and a great vibe! 🤙 Jeremiah has the best customer service in WhatNot! Messaged regarding the current status of the items I ordered and he took the initative to track them! Great Near Mint Zardies!! Awesome cards, thank you!