Évaluations (42)Great seller. A super nice guy who takes care of his customers and gives great deals. An Amazing Whatnot co.ic seller! TYSVM!! Excellent seller with great comics!!! Great experience! The comics were exactly as described. Shipping was fast, and the careful packaging ensured they arrived safely. Reliable seller.
Great sell and super good guy. He will take care of you. Follow and bookmark his shows. Thank you! Fast shipping great show…. came much faster than I expected and in great condition tysm! shipped fast and secured. Great condition as shown, fast shipping great show I did not get what I ordered iam very upset I went through my entire collection to see if I was wrong and I wasn’t it’s ashame that sellers gotta do this it was a steal for a 1$ auction but the sellers shouldn’t get mad when it goes for a 1$ buyers beware thanks for the feedback. this is somewhat true I did make a mistake because I did not ship this out but after talking ro you i found your book in my inv and shipped it plus sent you a free book to show im sorry for the problem I made. thanks have a good weekend hope to see you again Great seller. He is a hidden gem on Whatnot. Follow him immediately. Great seller with excellent comics Great seller with excellent comics Great seller with Excellent comics A fine new Whatnot Comics seller.HIGHLY RECOMMEND Fast shipping and great deals. Thank you!