Évaluations (722)Soooo good! Thank you so much 😊 Once again Jaycee never disappoints. Always has the “best” beads around. Even when I tell her to just throw in any mystery bag to complete my order, I get awesome goodies. #1 seller!! Lovely beads and focals!! FAST shipping! Thank you!! Beautiful bads and focals and quick shipping! Absolutely love!! Thank you so much ♥️❤️ So many great pieces!!!
The cult rules 💪💪💪
Viva la designer beads 😂😂😂 Love love love me some Jaycee and Britt! Jaycee & Britt are the best! Love all my goodies- the best as always xoxoxox Great products and fast shipping! Thank you for the givy love the colors! Obsessed! Obsessed with the beads/tags, obsessed with the seller!
As you can tell I’m a big fan! 😃😃
Thank you so much for being so amazing & an amazing seller ❤️🫶🏼♥️ Awesome seller! Thank you! OMG......amazing product. I absolutely love everything.....I will definitely be back. I wish I could give you a 100 stars.... love the givy items as well. ty ty ty Always love everything! Super fast shipping and packed for safe travels! Love ❤️ this seller, she is Amazing! Awesome selection of items. Great seller!! Fast shipping. Wonderful products! So glad to get some designer inspired items before WN discontinued their distribution! Such a sad time!! Fast shipping as usual. Thank you for the Buyers and Followers givies. LOVE my items! Thank you!
Highly recommend this seller! LOVE these items! Thank you!
Highly recommend this seller! Love all the designer tags!!! Great seller! Has beautiful designer tags and focals!!! Thanks for the fast shipping!!!