Évaluations (93)Great cards, thank you so much! Thank you! Was one of the final 2 leaders I needed! Just need Broly now! Woohoo It was great packaging and great timing overall but I would have liked to know that there was a crack in the back of the slab before I got it.Thank you for the review and i will make sure to point it out on future streams if i catch it. Thank you for the amazing cards! 🔥 stream! Fast shipping great cards good people. Thank you Fun Stream, Great cards & SUPER FAST shipping. Thank you! Great show with great people! It’s always a good time and I’m definitely looking forward to the next one! The cards are wonderful and they ship fast and safe !!!!!!!! Everything is lovely. Happy for what i got. 10/10 A mag for a givy? This guy need 10 stars! Great show and Great cards!! Great deals quick shipping he threw in a bunch of extra cards will be back to shop!