Évaluations (90)Everything was packaged nicely and arrived timely. smooth purchase, no issues. Quality products in great condition, shipped fast and secure, highly recommend this seller! Thank you Best givvy ever! Thank you so much! What an awesome show! I enjoyed it so much, and thank you for a really cute givvy 😊 Amazing! Loved the extra goodies and secure packaging. A++++ Fast shipping, everything packaged well! Great seller! Will continue buying from here. Quick and packaged very well exactly what I ordered and came to me in perfect condition 🙏🙏 Quick shipping !! Great deals!! Thank you! I write the five stars cause if you know you know Great seller, was wrapped up great. Quick turnaround time receiving the item. Would def recommend future purchasing from them. Shows are great. AMAZING!! Shipped quick and packaged securely Great Prices. Well Packaged. Awesome Seller. Thank You Shipping was great and the live was very engaging and active. He was running a great deal of rip a rare and get a free gumball!! Highly recommend and definitely will be back for future shows. Awesome price awesome product Great show and everything arrived in great condition! Gave me 3 squishyyy for a giveaway!!! I’m so thankful Awesome Seller. Great communication.