Évaluations (1 174)If I could give it 10/10 I would. So so good!
Absolutely amazing products. The soap is life-changing and I cannot ever go back to body wash again. Shipping is outstanding and the product packaging is a dream. So much thought put into every detail; I cannot wait to buy more! Always the bestest. I’m using these as stocking stuffers for family. Not that they (the family) smell bad… just bc it makes your skin better and the scents make your shower into a holiday Absolutely in love with the scent of Rio. Also, the scrubby bags are life changing! Thank you for all of it! I can't believe how good the mystery box is. Everything is amazing. I am excited I received more of the bone garden yarn. ❤️❤️ I got their soap black saffron and it smells so good and oddly comforting at the same time. and I also got their cute little skull lip balm. I'm so excited to use both. and I got their lovely bag with their gorgeous logo on it so now I have a new project bag too ❤️ Amazing scents and soaps!! Thank you so much! so happy with my purchase. Everything smells so good - I had planned to give them as gifts for Christmas but really want to keep for myself. Thank you do much! SOOOOOOOOAAAAAAPPPPPP!!! Yay soap! ohhh em geeeee loving all these smells! thank you so much! 🫶 Beautifully packaged as always!!! Love everything!! Thank you!!! yet another outstanding mystery box. gorgeous yarn, yummy candle and lip balm, plus adorable extras. Got my package today! Everything was amazing, I loved it! Thank you
Freaking CHEF’S KISS yet again!!!! 🥰🥰 If I could give 10 stars I would! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 One of the best mystery boxes yet! Fast shipping! 💗💗 Always amazing!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ obsessed with this month's mystery box! thank you so much! ♥️♥️ Incredible! If you aren’t getting mystery boxes each month, you are missing out on a beautifully curated item. The yarn is perfection and the scent never, ever fails. Always blown away by the thought that goes into every single aspect of the mystery boxes each month. A must purchase for sure. 💚 always an amazing show! 🫶 such cute bags! oh and great yarn!