Évaluations (218)Great Seller! Definitely will be back for more discs!! Awesome seller and great dude !! Fast shipping g and will def hook up the homies💪🫶 thanks for the nuke broski! Great show and good to see part of the collection! Great prices and fast shipping thanks Jerry Thank you both so much!!! 🫶🏻 Awesome seller! Great discs at an amazing price! Awesome giveaway I snagged as well! Order comes packaged well! Thanks Jerry! Fast shipping, great product, and awesome packaging! Dude is class act! Weight is much lighter than stated in the listing. Packaging was great. All the same sames were perfect. Great work! Thanks! Great deal and super fast shipping! This disc is sweet. Thanks, buddy.#teamdoomsday Fast shipping! Thanks for the great disc! I need to see Jerry Mas (please stop running shows at 5 am PST) Amazing deals on amazing discs - arrived fast, protected, in great condition. 🫶🏻 Fast shipping great prices thanks Jerry
Bro...outstanding... So I bought 2 $1 discs randomly, and I asked him to send me them surprise, and don't show me the discs. He went above and beyond on this Rando. Surprise, thank you very much. cant wait to catch another show Thank you:) for the awesome discs!! Love the shows and all you do for the community!! Super speedy shipping!! Thank you:) Love love love the discs!! Fantabilistic guy with quality discs, excellent prices, and speedy shipping!! Can’t wait for the next show!! Best dude on whatnot! Purchase with confidence!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller! Awesome show! Excellent!! Fast Shipping!!