Évaluations (180)Love this seller!!! She’s also an amazing human and supporter 🫶🫶 ily Jess🫶🏻 Thanks for everything🫶🏻 Love everything!! Thank you Jess 🫶🫶 First show with her and found really cute things. Tysm and I will be back again. 😄 💛 AMAZING items & quality! THANK YOU for packing with care!🌸 Items were exactly as described! Absolutely love everything I ever purchase from Jess! Always enjoy being in her shows, she's seriously the sweetest person on this app and really cares and supports everyone!💕 Thank you so much for everything my sweet friend🫶🏻 Love!! It tysm! Girl your the best! 🥰❤️ Items as described….great seller Loved! The joggers tysm! Girl I’m obsessed 🤩 and Ty for my buyers Givvy 🫶🏻😘Yayyy good I’m so glad! Those were my favorite of the show, the brown and like new Vuori😍 so glad to hear!! 💕💕 TY!! Jess is the best and the best supporter! You won’t regret shopping with her 🫶 thank you friend! Thank you so much for everything! Sweetest human! Jess rocks 🩵🩵 thank you again I'm happy with my purchase ☺️ Jess has the best premium stuff! Thank you for always showing up for me and supporting, you are the best 🫶 Too much pet hair and wash wear. Giving 5 stars because you’re the sweetest human being. You were so helpful when I asked questions and I really appreciate that. Unfortunately most of the things I received had wash wear, peeling & pet hair. I only kept like 1-2 items from the 7 I received. Jess is such a sweet and supportive seller, if you aren’t shopping with her, you are missing out 🫶