Évaluations (56)Love!! Thank you girls 💙💙💙 Everything was perfect as usual! Thank you! One of my favorite sellers! Items are always perfect. We appreciate YOU so much❤️ Thank you for the givvy ❤️ I enjoy your shows! Great items, super nice seller, and great deals! Everything is so cute! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you! 🩷🩷🩷We appreciate YOU so much❤️ Shipping was super quick and item was brand new! These ladies are just so sweet too THANK YOU JESS AND KARLEE!! Love you big ❤️❤️❤️ Best sellers ever! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you sooooooooooo much !!! God bless you 🩵✝️❤️ Great seller👏💯Fun site! Very happy with my purchase✨️✅️ Thank you so much for the givvy! Can’t wait to get my other stuff from you! ❤️ Such a fun live and a great giveaway!! These ladies crack me up and have such great quality stuff!We are thankful for you😊 awe we have to find the fun! Loose thread on the neck seam. But otherwise all good!Thank you for your purchase! I recieved my cute hat I won in a givy!!! One of the best givy's I've won on whatnot 🥰😍💜 I know I've seen them sold from 5 to 12 dollars on shows before! I didn't even buy anything and before they ran it they said it was for everyone! They just appreciate the support ! Even if you were just hanging out 💗💗💗 tysm 💞 😊 They had a lot if cute clothes for sale. I would recommend that you check out @jessreg1982 💜Awww yay! So happy you liked it! Grateful for you 😊 So Professional, Quick & Easy❣️Thank you! So grateful for you❤️