Évaluations (150)Arrived on time Thank you Appreciate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ One word to describe this kid. Prodigy One word to describe you is tuff W Jett 🔥 thanks for the heat W lowz, your welcome for the heat Received my stash today thank you 🙏 The best repackerererrrrr!!!! Good streamer• fast shipping•good giveaways Super speedy shipping. Order correctly matched the description it was mint. This guys a walking W if I’ve ever seen one. Honest Seller with a great attitude and knowledge of sports. Rocket fast shipping as well. This guy is a walking W. Awesome cards 🔥 thank you! Fun repacks and W streamer. I’ll be back 🔥 No one is better than Jett W Jett I haven't gotten the card yet when it said it was hereThat’s weird because I sent it and I bet you will just have to wait like 1-2 days and if it’s not there then go to the post office and see if they have it Thanks bro the cards were awsome wemby value is crazy right now thanks