Évaluations (478)Great cards, great packaging, fast shipping. Always reliable. A+ very cool 😎 has exactly what I was looking for . amazing shipping as well. Thanks for the giveaway!! Thanks for putting the card in a card protector!! The cards were very good and the shipping was very good and your lives are very fun. And I really like your account bud keep getting your sales good and this is a good seller on whatnot. Excellent! Good show! Thanks Top notch streamer 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟. Across the board. Definitely will always keep coming back for those 🔥 auctions Thanks for the giveaway!! Thanks for putting the relic card in a top loader!! 2 undisclosed horizontal print lines across center of the card that I was unaware of. mentioning them at the start of the auction would have been nice. Best stream on the app! Check it out! Stop by to talk about baseball, movies, food and especially cards!! Ships with care and ships fast!!
Thank you 🙏 I love the Cards 🔥🔥 Great pick up thank you definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy Card was as shown & packed with great care…thanks! Jflyte #1 Streamer with banger auctions & very fast/secured shipping. Never disappoints 🐐💪🏼 Excellent experience. Had great cards for my PC. Safe quick shipping The streams keep getting BETTER & BETTER. We appreciate you guys for always running a great show. This is whatnot should always be like 💪🏼🔥 great seller and wonderful packaging Quick shipping! Cool card thank you! She runs a great show with great conversations and awesome cards🔥