Évaluations (69)Thanks for the Miltankn you've helped start a page in my binder that ive wanted to do for ages now! 10/10! I would not recommend you guys to buy from this seller. The seller is very unprofessional a dealer breaker, and will ban you instantly with no valid reason. Don’t waste your time on this seller. We initally agreed on price, after which, the customer did some research and realized he "paid too close to market", and "there wasn't enough meat on the bone left for him to make any money." so he canceled his purchase lol. Delivered quickly and with great packaging! Shipped same day as purchase and couldn’t have had a better experience with Jhud! Everything came in great once again! Appreciate you guys sm ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Love the stream !! Ty for all the deals and little Growlithe!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 everything came in great thanks again! — can’t wait for the next stream! ty for the purchase! fast shipping Well shipped and as described :) great cards. great prices. awesome stream! Seller is amazing, super fast shipping and everything made it to me in perfect condition. 10/10 highly recommended this seller! I would rate higher if I could!! Stand up guy with some awesome cards!! 🔥🔥🔥 Great shipping and great vibes!!
Honest seller, quick shipping, product came exactly as described. Awesome seller. Everything as expected! 5/5 for a fellow hoosier💪🏼💯 consistently one of most honest and best sellers on here. Grateful to have found his channel Everything arrived exactly as shown on the stream and in great shape. Super happy with my order and I’d definitely buy from them again! Again 10/10 great streamer, jhud does great business. Very good people high recommend checking out his stream. Will be coming back for sure💯❤️ 20/10 couldn’t be any happier when my purchases. Great streamer hands down some of the best business I’ve have come across on here. Don’t skip out on JHUD you guys come check him out!!!!
I appreciate the deals brotha! Love the cards and for sure be back to purchase again!Thank for your time DNA! always a pleasure! <3