Évaluations (1 030)Sent out so promptly! TYSM Jim! Jim, thank you so much for the tv! 💜 I cannot believe I won a TV! Thank you so, so much. I have it set up and am loving it! thank you very much Jim for Tv Amazing condition!! Thank you!!! Jim, I loved celebrating your birthday and your amazing 20K milestone with you! 🥳🎉 Now we just have to celebrate those wings! 🪽😂 Here’s to the next milestone! 💕 As always, in immaculate condition! Thank you so much!!!! Amazing seller!! Amazing luxury items!! Exceptional prices!! Thank you for always being the best!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Let’s talk about the Eclipse. This is BY FAR the best purchase I have ever made on Whatnot!! Amazing! I’m so tempted to keep it for myself but I would be ashamed to deprive my daughter of this gorgeous bag. Seriously not one blemish, not any flaws or signs of use, and shipped with love and care! Jim you are the best seller of luxury bags on here and I am forever a loyal buyer!!
Thank you jim917!! LV belt - another great purchase! Purse is gorgeous. Everything is exactly as described. The natural diamond halo ring is a stunner and thanks for the free sizing too! Thank you for the amazing deals!!! Thank you so much for the gift card while watching your lives you are fun! Thank you so much for givvy 🫶🏼 and congrats Jenna 💃🏻 Thank you for the $25 Amazon gift card givy! The best seller on whatnot! Honest, nice, professional & super kind with high quality luxury products. Trust Jim 100%. Worry free purchase!! Thank you for the $50 gift card, Jim. I enjoy your show and love that your family is so close. Jim has the highest quality merchandise on the platform. 🌺