Évaluations (319)Excellent deals and fast shipping! Thank you! Excellent deals and fast shipping! Thank you! Awesome seller. Thanks man! Return customer, never had any issues before and no issues with the cards this time. Seller printed the label after the show but didn't ship the cards for over 10 days. Reached out a couple times and the seller never replied. I get it life happens, im understanding about that. But to just ghost me after spending all this time buying cards is a little disappointing. A little communication goes a long way. Great seller! Will be back Harder to find items priced very well. Look forward to buying from this seller again soon Great deal and amazing seller! Brought the house down 🤘🤘 All great with this seller. Cards are as advertised. Shipping fast and safe. I recommend him. Thanks for the freebie! Packaging was great and seller is top notch! Will be buying again I received my order promptly and was very satisfied Great Seller & Fast Shipping Great cards! good deals! awesome seller! love the cards and they were packaged very well and came really quick with extras! thanks again!