Évaluations (236)Amazing seller with great deals! Books arrived as described with fast shipping!!! Blessings! Great seller. Wonderful books. Items received well packaged with quick shipping. Thank you! Thanks John! See you at the next show! Wonderful delivery time!! I got my package so quickly! Love the books!! Great seller to purchase from! Great seller, fair, great book, would highly recommend!!! Always a great show and good veriaty of books! Thank you for my books I love them Beautiful book, fast shipping and well packed Fair shipping as described items received nicely packaged with fast shipping! Thank you! Items received nicely packaged with fast shipping! Thank you! Great book from a great book seller ✨Great seller with great books, who never disappoints. Books are great! John has great books on theology! I recommend his shows! Thanks! I am so thankful for my books! The packaging was done with a lot of care. The books are as described and I can’t wait to start reading them. The shipping was fast! Thank you thank you!!! God bless Everything was perfect as it always is from Johnmur!!!