Évaluations (2 136)Love these tags. Thanks so much! thank goodness this bad boy was beautifully packages because usps was not very gentle with the box. thankfully everything was wrapped and padded perfectly so it arrived in perfect condition! would absolutely order again! thank you! I enjoyed your show! Everything was wrapped perfectly. Thanks! happy with my vintage treasures! Items were perfect and packaged with care. Beautiful cow crock i ordered for my daughter’s birthday gift. She absolutely loved it. Thank you Beautiful tags! Excited to put them on my gifts this year! Thanks! Very happy with my purchase. Thank you 🦋🌻💜 extra-careful packing, cute items, great prices. thanks! I thought it was a vintage bowl... maybe my fault... it's not at all what I was in the market for... Sweet tin…Thank you so much! What a beautiful crock, love the color.❤️ This Halloween scroll is amazing!! I love it!! Love the blue color on these hinges 🩵 Amazing door plate! Love it❣️ What amazing deals! Thanks so much!! Love love love this amazing carder! Thank you Ranae for another awesome find! Love this seller!! 🧡🧡🧡
Fast delivery and very well packaged!! Love it all! A+++++++ shop and seller! Can’t wait to shop more! Thank you so much💕 Love everything! Great shop and great prices! A+++++ packaging and shipping! Sweet seller! Thank you so much! OMG! Opening this box was the most fun I’ve had since Christmas 🎄 Absolutely amazing! I’m so happy with everything 🥰🥰🥰