Évaluations (1 344)Never disappoints, great products at great prices along with fast shipping!!! Thank you for the generous givvy 💕 Excellent condition and fast shipping! Thank you so much!! Thank you excited to try these❤️ Beautiful tote!!!!! Thank You Really appreciate the Givvy Such a great piece!!! Thank you so much!!!! Thank you for the beautiful vintage coach bag! I purchased as a Christmas present for my niece. She is going to love it! 😘💕 As always absolutely love everything! Fantastic Seller!!! ❤️ 😍 As always absolutely love everything! Fantastic Seller!!! ❤️ 😍 Love this shirt and have already worn it!! Also thank you for the givvy! ❤️❤️ Awesome show! Great deals live my Y2K Gucci purse! I love my giveaway! Thank you Jonis!! 💕 FiVE STAR SELLER! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love alll the gooodies I purchased. Thank you soo much. 🎀 Awesome and super quick shipping! Love my hat Thank You! Also like the fast shipping. Everything was beautiful and such great deals!! Amazing items amazing quality. Jonis is the best! Thank you for all the amazing items! 🔥💕