Évaluations (501)My first big purchase from this app and I could not be happier!! Thank you 😊 Ty so much i appreciate 💎✨❤️🫶🏻 Everything is awesome as always! Love Joyce 🥰🥰 Amazing seller and fast shipping!!! Love Joyces shows 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 As usual everything is great Love the little bunny baby! Thanks so much 😊 Absolutely loved this duck so much im going to collect more. Thank you! 😊 Items all received and packaged well. Will definitely come back soon! ❤️❤️❤️ As always loved everything by! Tysm! 🩷❤️🩵 super fast shipping too! Good deals, fast shipping! Thank you very much. Coming back for more ❤️❤️ Absolutely amazing! Fast shipping and I love everything! My package was shipped with care. Thank you very much! :) As always packed well and shipped fast. Love these two ladies! I love Joyce! She’s a great seller with great inventory! Her shows are always amazing 🤩 As usual great stuff. I love buying from Joyce.