Évaluations (4 699)Fast shipping packaged beautifully thank you so much!!! Great show, fabulous fabric!!
Packaged securely & promptly shipped!! Only the BEST FROM THE BEST! THANK YOU! Beautiful fabric! Wonderfully packaged. Thank you!! 😊 Always great fabric and a fun show from Joy of Tx! She takes requests, too! (And all of my money 😂 because I can’t stop buying the goods!) love my quilting things!! I can't wait tor use them! quick shipping!!! Got my happy package and love ❤️ everything in it! such pretty fabrics! Thank you 😊 Came faster than what I thought it would. 😊 ❤️❤️Love, love, love the charm packs! Everything arrived perfectly packaged with such care. Excited about my Charm pattern book too. Joy is so uplifting, Fantastic seller!❤️ Beautiful book panel, many fabrics to choose from. Great seller. Lovely fabric. Beautifully packaged. Never disappoints Thanks for the givvy. Such cute stickers. Thanks for the givvy. Such cute stickers. loved my prints!! thank you Joy Beautiful Kaffe. Great customer service. Just like it looked! Nice Awesome seller!! Fun show!! I absolutely love my kitty fabric!!! Thank you!!!