Évaluations (129)thank you everything was perfect Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Great seller if you need heat hes the guy 🙏🏽Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Great card, great communication, great seller!!!Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Great communication, fast shipping,very satisfied with the card!Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Awesome cards! Definitely not my last purchase from jsmoooth!Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Came nicely packaged and quick
Thank you so much for the review. 🤙🏻 appreciate the cards fast shipping nice cardsI appreciate the review man. 🤙🏻 Best deals best show 10/10Thanks so much for the review 🤙🏻 Nice cards thank you for reaching out about the saints cards. I really appreciate it Thank you so much for the review 🤙🏻 Great, fast shipping thanks!Thanks for the review bro 🤙🏻 I appreciate the quick shipping, thank you!Thank you for the review 🤙🏻 Awesome Awesome cards and great customer service, fast secure shipping. Great buying experience!! Thank you so much.Thank you for this review 🤙🏻 Real cool guy got here in a week W Thank you for the review 🤙🏻 Came in no time in great condition, cant wait to get some of my favs gradedThank you for the review 🤙🏻 Came in great packaging and well protected. Thank you for the review 🤙🏻 Excellent seller true pleasure to do business with you. Thank you so much for the review man. I appreciate you. Love the card and quick shipping Thank you for the review 🤙🏻 got shipped out fast and arrived in great packaging and great condition I appreciate the review! Thank you 🤙🏻 This guy didn't have to help me but he did. follower for life. tyI really appreciate the kind words man. Thank you. 🤙🏻 Thanks these cards are awesome
Thanks man. I appreciate you 🤙🏻 Thanks so much for the giveaway. Love the stream!! Of course. I’m glad you jumped in 🤙🏻 Fun show thanks jsmoooooth!
Jen!! Thanks so much for the review!! You’re the best. I really appreciate you. 🙌🏻 Cards showed up very fast and exactly as shown.Was able to aquire a card from my childhood that was lost. Will definitely be keeping tabs on jsmoooth488 for more vintage.Thank you so much for the review man. I appreciate you 🤙🏻