Évaluations (325)Awesome seller and products - thank you James !!!!! Just wow! Where do I begin? Best auction I have ever been part of. Prices were amazing and beyond fair.
Shipping was insanely quick and the items were as described in great condition. Trusted seller thank you 🙏 great seller, super easy to work with. everything shipped fast and was packaged great, look forward to being a return customer I can't say more than this seller cares so much about his customers. He has a fun show, great products/pricing and shipping. James thanks for another awesome transaction. thanks for the fire cards!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great seller and fast shipping This seller is so customer focused and has great vintage items. Thank you and 🍻 Cheers !!! Woooooooooo !!! So many cool vintage cards. Solid show, awesome cards!!! Mint condition, super fast shipping as well!!! Awesome guy to hang with ended buying more than I planned. The deals were on fire. Fast shipping. Trusted seller. Thank you for the bob Ross card. You’re the best following and hope to be at your next show. Awesome seller with great prices and items. Thanks for some Awesome cards !!!! great shipping thanks for the killer Rambo card Super fun streams! Great music, conversation and awesome mix of cards from most eras! Happy with every single item I received. Everything in great condition! Jstarr is a legend!!! You sumbitch!!!