Évaluations (155)Love everything! Thank you. Loved my keychains and the extra goodies! Awesome seller that makes beautiful jewelry! Thank you bunches! 💛💚💜 Omg what a beautiful piece I got from you! I absolutely love it, great work and sweet seller 🩵💙 Thank you Jules for the gorgeous bag charm
Juanita So funny and her crafts are so beautiful! fast shipping and I love the variety of items! Thank you and Loves your show beautiful choices. thank you Beautiful quality handmade items! So happy to see you reach your 1K sales! 💕 I am beyond excited to see what you do next. your work is creative, unique, beautiful and deserving to be seen by all. So everyone reading the review, please stop in shows and look over her crafty work. And stay for the stories and laughter. trust me her laugh alone will make you stay. All love and prosperity to come Loved everything! Great seller with great handmade items! Quick shipping & great packaging! Thank you! 💚💛💜 Beautiful seller with amazing items! 💕 Amazing Host with tons of unique & custom items! highly impressed thank you so sweetly Awesome items and very attentive! Love her items and has fast shipping 💜💜🫶🫶🧂🧂 Loved everything! Very talented lady with beautiful items! Shops quickly and packed very well! 💚💜💛 Love this seller.. All my pretty pieces are perfect 💕 Come shop with her.