Évaluations (162)great watches well packaged quick postage thanks Julesy chilled show with positive vibes, bought rotary skeleton mechanical at a great price and got 2 watches in the buyers givvy bag ... cheers Julesy Gorgeous watches. Fast delivery well packed. Highly recommend. beautiful items and great quality thank you ☺️ love my new ring thanks lovely julesy x lovely items, mega fast delivery and antique excellent host 🥰 thank you. Wonderful seller ! xxxxxx As described, lovely friendly seller, great prices, thank you very much xx Fabulous host beautiful items thank you xx Thank you so much for all the gorgeous items lovely!! I really enjoyed your show and I really can’t wait till the next one! You have some absolute bargains! And I love having a giggle with you! Thank you once again and all the best for your next show! See you there 🙏🏽🫶🏻👍😊⭐️🦋 beautiful items thank you 😊 A wonderful lady and a wonderful seller highly reccomend dropping into her shows and having a laugh and a natter x <3 Gorgeous items, arrived perfectly! great show & lovely person! Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕 Everything i received was lovely thanks 😊 Lovely bangles and thank you for the giveaway 😊 Stunning items! All arrived perfect! Great show & wonderful host! Thank you so very much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕
Absolutely beautiful item and a bargain Beautiful necklace and bracelet bundle! Such a lovely seller too. Thank you very much 🥰♥️xx Thank you, lovely for all my gorgeous items that I received today. Love your show can’t wait for the next one. Really enjoyed it. Love the bargains. I highly recommend the seller.. love your Energy 🙏🏽🫶🏻🥰🙌👍🦋⭐️🤣