Évaluations (1 384)25/10. What a seller!! 🤝 Thank you!!! The Best Seller on Whatnot this man is the coolest, nicest person on the app. He blessed me with the best stamped promos for a really good price the packaging was amazing and everything arrived as described and secured 🙂 100/100⭐️’s Nothing but bangers will buy again Pans with the best deals on the app if you don’t shop here your missing out God bless you panda 🐼 Best seller gives best deals and ships safely! Panda has the best 2 dollar starts on the app if your not joining his 2 dollar start your missing out on the best show on whatnot for variety and quality God bless you Panda! LETS GOOO JUMBO IS THE BEST ON THIS APP !!!! If you like niche stuff ask to see the PC !!! Awesome Seller 🙏🏻💥 amazing product , such a wide variety! Fast and Safe shipping. Love! 💅🏻 Appreciate the cards Jumbo mad love I tend to look for niche cards and you had everything I wanted 🤘🏽 He might be a panda but he’s really a G.O.A.T. one of the best sellers I’ve have the opportunity to buy from! He’s very fair, items were shipped safely, and quickly 🤍 tysm!! Awesome seller, awesome cards, awesome prices! Super fast shipping thank you! Thank you for the package and loved custom card, was really cute! 🥰🥰🩵 Great seller came through helped me get some cards I needed and threw in a surprise freebie that helped aswell ! Panda has the best cards and the best deals Shop here! God bless you panda! Very pleasant and easy to work with. The shipping was fast and the cards made it safely with no damage. Panda always hooking it up! Awesome cards and great experience every time! 10/10 💪🏼💪🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼💯💯 New streamer, tons of decent cards. Love the stream. I will buy from him again. Thank you for the package and the seller has really great offered 🫶🏼