Évaluations (55)Great items! Excellent quality!! Thanks so much! Package arrived super late and damaged. To much squeezed into one bag it busted open and items was damagedThank you for complaining on a review instead of messaging me. I appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately I can’t change what usps does and your package went to 13 different facilities. You got 3 items I put it in a Polymailer that fit them. Unfortunately once the package leaves me and is in usps possession I can’t be responsible for it. Also please check your messages next time. I messaged you about your package when I noticed it was taking a long time.
Thanks again for the positive feedback back. Jessi is so sweet! She has such good items and is fun to watch and buy from!!! Items in great condition. Thank you! Honest seller- loved everything I bought! Thank you 😊 Cute clothes with no rips or stains. They are also clean. Great show & great products, thank you for the deals! Perfect as always. Love everything💕 sweetest seller!! Thank you!!! 😊 YOURE AMAZING! Thank you! Patagonia!!! Yes please great show! The pink is perfect! Thank you! Thank you!!!😊 I love the shorts The cutest stuff! Tysm! 🩷🩷🩷 Everything was perfect
Thank you so much girl.
❤️☺️ Awesome show, everything was perfect and fast shipping! Definitely recommend!! 🖤 Love my wins!! Great quality Love shopping 🥰 loved everything, thank you so much. cant wait for the next show❤️ Great items, and super sweet seller. Great communication!