Évaluations (317)I loved everything. My frame got broke in delivery 🥲 and it was gorgeous! Freaking postal service Cutest Percolator! Thank you so much! 🥰 Once again so happy with my experience! Truly a wonderful shop with such great finds and amazing packaging! Love love it all!! Thank you!! Thank you very much ! Cute key chain Listing didnt mention it was only the lid to the tin, thought I was getting the entire tin Kady made all my heartland dreams come true 😍 absolutely love everything I got and it arrived in perfect condition! Everything was perfect!! Kady is the sweetest person! 🫶🏼 Everything was wrapped and packed super carefully and shipped immediately. So excited to use the plates! nicely packaged thank you! nicely packaged love it great show thank you Awesome sticker!! Love the egg holder!! Thank you for the speedy shipping:) Fantabilistic shows!! The nicest packaging handled with extra care. She’s beautiful thank you Quick shipping and great packaging! I love it! Thank you so much! 1000% recommend! The best shows and goodies always!! 🫶🏼 Kady knocked it out of the park per usual! Love my items and they were packed with lots of care 🫶 Fantabilistic shows!! Absolutely love the energy and items!! Thank you:)