Évaluations (62)Thanks for the stickers! 💜💜💜 Fast shipping, cute packaging and adorable stickers! Thank you sm
🥰 Thank you for the stickers! Loved them so much !! Shipping was also extremely fast <3 very pleased, smooth transaction Great packaging, fast shipping, amazing quality pets! 🥰 I love her! she’s been a dreamie of mine for a long time, good condition except for some nose rub. Thank you so much🫶🏻Love my items♥️ Items as described! Thank you Great condition!! super fast shipping! thank you so much!!! arrived so quick!! pets were in great shape!! very reasonable seller 🩷🩷 super good quality fast shipping im so happy with my order! thank you for taking the time and care to packages these! came so fast tysm! great show thanks for the givvvvyyyyy ur the best seller ever in the world 😘 Thank you Kailee!!! I loved the little pouch my guy came in and i was dyingg at your note “Mr. Stiff” turtle 😭😭😭 I love him so much and thank you so much for taking the time to put some goodies in the bag 🖤 LOVEEE!! LPS pets were just as shown!!