Évaluations (32)I wish I could share a picture of the gorgeous nails I got from Kailey. You’ve got to check her shows out!! Love the custom nails! amazing experience! Thank you so much! These are the cutest nails and stickers you sent 💜🫶🏼 Love, love, love my nails! Camera does them zero justice and I grabbed them for a steal! Cant wait to purchase again!!! Love all my nails, love hanging out in the chat. And I really like getting stickers with my order. Cute little extra I wasn’t expecting. My nails arrived perfectly packaged and beautiful!!!! Buy her nails! Amazing nails at amazing prices!
And thank you so much for the lemon nails that were “sniped”. I love them!! 🫶🏻 So sweet and so excited for my nails!! Thank you!’ As a first-time buyer, I'm very pleased with my nails arriving in great condition~! Thank you 🤗🩷i’m so glad. thank you so much 🫶🏻 She’s such a sweet seller. I highly recommend her shows. I won a givvy from her and she sent such nice things